Groups experience a unique and leisurely way to see the Stellenbosch Valley as they journey through rolling vineyards, stopping at some of South Africa’s oldest and most distinguished wine estates.
The itinerary covers up to three wine estates in the Stellenbosch Valley, each with a character as rich and individual as the wines they produce. At each wine estate, a selection of wine tastings is available to the group, showcasing the estate’s award-winning wines.
Groups will visit up to 3 wine estates in the Stellenbosch Valley over the course of 5 to 6 hours by one of our many vehicles/busses. This will be a PRIVATE tour for the group.
Several of the wine estates on the itinerary boast world-class restaurants and a lunch or picnic stop can be included upon request. We can arrange for a traditional South African Braai (BBQ) for your group, just chat to us about this option.
Your experience will also include a cellar tour as well as tasting out of a barrel (when possible).
You will be accompanied by a registered tour guide who will give you various insights of the region over the course of your private tour.
BOOKING YOUR EXPERIENCE
- Price: Adult R220 / Child (3-17) R80
- Wine tasting fees at each estate (between R35 and R85 per person), lunch is not included in the tour price
- A minimum of 15 guests must be booked in order to qualify for the group tour
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for groups larger than 30 guests
- Tour departs at 10:00 AM from the ticket office (a later departure time can be made available upon request)